How is it already October?
Time sure is flying by...or was that a bat? Maybe a witch on her broomstick? It is the spookiest month of the year after all, so spotting a ghost, ghoul or goblin isn't totally unheard of.
OUR OCTOBER FAVORITES
- Pumpkin Spice Everything - Including Dog Treats!
- Cooler & Crisp Weather
- Crunchy Fall Leaves Falling
- Tricks & Treats
- Candy Corn & Caramel Apples
- Cuddling with our pets on the couch
- Scary Movie Marathons
- Full Moon (this year we have two! A Full Harvest Moon on October 1st & a Full Hunter's Moon on October 31st)
- Visits to The Pumpkin Patch -
- Pet Costume Contests
- Carving Jack-O-Lanterns - Find some spooky fun designs here.
- Halloween - the best holiday to dress up your dog!
Nature's Select Halloween Pet Costume Contest
What do you love most about the month of October? Post your pet's Halloween costume photos on our Facebook page and send us an email for a discount coupon on treats that will be sent to your email in box.
Link to Facebook Email firstname.lastname@example.org